I am a civil litigation lawyer. I am engaged by clients to resolve civil disputes, either by settlement or at trial.
Occasionally I take on criminal cases.
The majority of my clients come to me through this website.
I also get many referrals, usually from accountants and other lawyers.
I am especially experienced in these kinds of cases listed below:
- Restraints of trade / restrictive covenants in employment contracts
- Disputes involving real estate agent
- Claims for repayment of a loan
- Claims for payment for work done
- Inheritance disputes, including family provision cases
- Franchising disputes
- Accusations of fraud against an employee
- Unlawful termination of an employment contract
Prosecutions (acting in defence)
Legal costs disputes
Click on the links above for fictional examples. Confidentiality prevents me from stating the actual facts of cases in which I have acted.
These fictional examples show the types of cases people retain me for.
For a published decision of a Supreme Court appeal case in which I was counsel, see: UXCEL PTY LTD -v- CITY OF BAYSWATER  WASC 5