- Fixed-fee legal costs to send a concerns notice. Call me to discuss. Our fixed fee to meet for 1 hour and draft/send a concerns notice is $999 (incl GST).
- Local to WA. Check whether other defamation lawyers who advertise on Google are in WA or actually in the Eastern States.
- I handle multiple defamation cases, day-in-day-out. This day-to-day experience means my fees are low, because my team and I are efficient.
Defamation caseload. At any given time my caseload includes:
- Multiple defamation cases in Court.
- Advising clients at a preliminary stage after they have been defamed.
- Negotiating settlements for clients, to see what the other side will offer before we commence a case.
Not many lawyers do defamation work: A WA Supreme Court Judge stated in a 2014 judgment that there is a local deficiency in terms of readily available defamation expertise in the West Australian legal profession: Sims v Jooste  WASC 373 (S) at .
Read more by following these links: